WHITE FLAG OPEN:
at the White Flag Shelter
- Thursday, 3/18
- Thursday, 3/25
The Johnson & Johnson one dose vaccination is available to people experiencing homelessness.
The white flag shelter will be open on Thursday, March 25th no matter the weather to administer the vaccine.
Southeast Raleigh Table
1950 New Bern Avenue, Raleigh, NC 27610
Single Location Available for
Men, Women and Families
Get there by Moore Square Transit Bus 15
Doors open 5:00 P.M.- Midnight
Bed space available first-come, first-served
What is White Flag?
- White Flag is called when the temperature or wind chill will be 35˚ degrees or below.
- When this happens, people should seek shelter to protect themselves and their family members from the elements.
- White Flag will be called as needed and when appropriate coverage is available. Declarations will be updated above.
- You can contact the HOUSE WAKE! Access Hub at 919-443-0096 for more information.
White Flag is an activity of the CoC, supported by homeless service providers and coordinated by the Raleigh Wake Partnership to End and Prevent Homelessness.
Learn about other system-level Partnership activities:
Here is a list of supplies needed. You may drop supplies off at the White Flag Emergency Shelter, 1950 New Bern Avenue, Raleigh, between 5pm – 8pm on Declared White Flag dates.
Due to limited storage at the White Flag Emergency Shelter, please limit your donations to the requested items below.
- Lysol Spray (critical need!)
- Toilet Paper
- Garbage Bags (40/55 gallon industrial)
- Disposable Masks
- Disposable Gloves (large/Extra large)